Enjoy The Amazing Look and Feel of a Brazilian Blowout
It coats the hair with a protein mixture that smooths, protects and softens hair and minimizes both volume and curl.
Brazilian Blowout is not just a service, it is a brand name of smoothing treatments that uses plant based amino acids (not just Keratin) to achieve amazing results.
What makes Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatments Different?
- Customizable – keep curls and lose frizz or achieve the smoothest result possible.
- No Down Time – leave salon and immediately wash hair, exercise, put hair in a stylish pony tail or clip without worry.
- Great for All Hair Types – curly, kinky, twisted, frizzy, fine, damaged or coarse, we’ve got you covered.
- No Change to Curl Pattern – after about 12 weeks, natural curl pattern returns.
- No Line of Demarcation with New Hair Growth – great for transitioning from Japanese straighteners, relaxers or other keratin treatments.
How To Choose a Brazilian Blowout Stylist
- Certified – Be sure the stylist has a CURRENT (not expired) certificate from Brazilian Blowout that demonstrates they have kept their knowledge and training up to date.
- Products – Ask the stylist to show you the product he or she will be using, and confirm it is made by Brazilian Blowout
- Tools – Ask if the stylist will be using the Ionic Heat hair dryer and natural bristled brush recommended by Brazilian Blowout for the best results, or a generic blow-dryer and brush.
- Price – While the pricing will depend on the amount of hair you’re treating (i.e. bangs vs. entire head), a Brazilian Blowout is not cheap. If you find someone who is doing it for significantly lower than anyone else, there is a problem (likely using other products and tools).
- Follow up – Ask what shampoo and conditioner the stylist recommends after the treatment. A reputable stylist will suggest using the Brazilian Blowout brand shampoos and conditioners as they are designed to prolong the treatment. Any other recommendation suggests they care more about their own pocketbook than the longevity of your beautiful hair.
The Clients Below Received a Brazilian Blowout as Part of Their Hairstyle Makeover
Bland To Bayalage To Beautiful This new client was referred to me while she was in town on vacation. In fact, most of my business is referrals from existing clients (Thank You!!). After our consultation, I colored the hair using Goldwell products, and used a Balayage...
Brazilian Blowout Pricing
Bond Building/Demi Permanent Treatment (All in One Reparative Treatment) – $95 And Up
B3 Added To Lightening Service (Prevents Damage, Strengthen Hair & Lock in Shine) -$20
Brazilian Bang Tame (Train Your Bang or Cowlick) – $25 And Up
B3 Added To Color Service (Fade Proof Color) – $15 And Up
Brazilian Blowout Customized – $300 And Up
Brozilian Bro-Out/Partial – $150 And Up
The Face Frame – $75 And Up
Special Offer For New Clients
Receive Brazilian Blowout Shampoo & Conditioner (a $36 Value) with any Brazilian Blowout service.*
*May not be combined with any other disocounts, coupons, Groupons, or offers.